Home Cannabis Laws Marijuana has become big business. So why are small growers struggling to...

Marijuana has become big business. So why are small growers struggling to survive?

79
0

All across America and Canada, we are seeing that small growers are being shut out of the market with bureaucracy and high registration fees. The loaded multi-national companies are stepping in and buying up everything and with huge budgets, and warehouses. The little guy who paid the price when things were not legal, is having a hard time competing.

Monsanto, now Bayer is entering into the weed enterprise. Bear in mind, this is a firm that’s attempting to own the world’s food supply by altering less than 1% of vegetable genetics (Soy, golden rice, tomatoes, Apples and many more), then lays claim to own the other 99% of the plant’s genetics). Rather than being able to replant their seeds, farmers are forced to buy NEW seeds from Monsanto.  If we’re not cautious, Monsanto will be our new overlords very quickly.

attempting to own the worlds food supply

Accountable for genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and the pesticides which might be sprayed on them, Monsanto is on the information of everybody’s tongues these days. Health aware aware people are doing all the things (actions) they’ll to boycott this firm and help others as an alternative, even when which means choosing a lot pricier natural produce.

There are a variety of causes for his or her concern, together with the truth that no long-term research has been completed to point out the potential well-being results of consuming genetically modified produce or the excessive ranges of pesticides that got into them. The mere incontrovertible fact that this firm is answerable for among the worst chemical compounds ever created, together with Agent Orange, DDT, asbestos, and aspartame, additionally contributes to this widespread mistrust.

In September, Bayer, the biggest pharmaceutical firm on this planet, made a deal to purchase out Monsanto for $66 billion, regardless that Monsanto was voted “probably the evilest firm on this planet” again in 2013. Sadly, this buyout solely strengthened Monsanto’s lobbying energy.

Corporation Already Manipulating Laws to Favor Themselves, Read: https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/californias-limit-on-big-growers-just-vanished-heres-why

Express Your Reaction
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry